Re: [tor-talk] [tor-dev] Linux kernel transproxy packet leak (w/ repro case + workaround)

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 5:20 PM, intrigeri <intrigeri@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> grarpamp wrote (28 Mar 2014 21:02:35 GMT) :
>> [...] what happens with entire vm IP transproxy (perhaps like
>> Tails)?
>
> Tails only uses a transproxy for the automapped .onion addresses:
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/design/Tor_enforcement/

My mistake. I think I meant to say whonix [1], just haven't followed
the developments of those two projects in quite some time.
[1] Or any model that sandboxes apps/OS/vm behind a firewall that
redirects all tcp and dns traffic into tor Trans* options and drops
the rest.