[tor-talk] How long does a normal client use Tor? Does Tor re-count if a user stops using Tor, and later uses it again?

Dear friends,
I am newbie to Tor. I just wandered around the Tor Metrics Website and
found that there are around 2 millions direct Tor user daily. So does
anyone know how long a client uses Tor in average? Or is there any research
paper or article gave a CDF graph for that?
If possible, then please let me ask the next question that: " Did the
number 2 million direct users provided by Tor Metrics already count for
unique users or just count basing on the number of directory-request sent
to Directory Authorities?"
Best Regards.