Re: [tor-talk] Games Without Frontiers: Investigating Video Games as a Covert Channel

Thanks!
Good question about the audio communication channel. For this work we only
considered communication through game moves. Our reasoning for avoiding
using voice/text communication channels were:
* it's been shown in the past that mimicking human voice traffic is very
very hard, we didn't want to fall into this trap.
* the amount of game chatter probably varies per game, and then we need to
start making per-game customizations regarding the amount of chatter we get
to inject.
In general, it could help speed up the data rates significantly, but it's
likely to add the need for significant per-game customizations (we were
trying to achieve the opposite).

References were ordered alphabetically (default with my bib compiler). Good
catch with the *inspecting*, that needs to be removed -- error while
removing my comments from the source files.