Re: [tor-talk] Who runs the Tor Network? An Overview using MyFamily Data

"We still lack the "gamification" Relay Challenge website that Virgil
was talking about. It would just sum up all relays of a family, and
then it really does not matter any more."

for what it's worth this website has been started.  I'll post a beta to
tor-talk when it's presentable.  I remain very optimistic about the "impact
per unit effort" for such a gamification site.

-V