Re: [tor-talk] Transparent proxy question

> Is there some way to pass these two options to a remote machine over the
TCP channel?

Afaik, no. But you could configure the remote machine to transparently
proxy and then on your router configure interesting traffic to use that as
a gateway - I use Policy Based Routing to direct port 80 traffic to my
squid box and it works a charm.