[tor-talk] How to get the country of current exit node (+ current node chain)?

Assume I specified in the torrc file:

ExitNodes {de},{ca},{fr}
StrictNodes 1

So the real exit node can be in one of the 3 countries.
How do I find out now in which country the current exit node is located?

How can I get the current node chain?

For both answers I would prefer to call a certain special webpage which shows the information.

At least it should be shown in an Addon somewhere in Torbrowser.

I don't want to fiddle around in some local log files.

Ben