Re: [tor-talk] tor-onions on gmane

I have lost my sign in name and password, could you help me out

Sent by Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile> for Android

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 7:07 AM -0800, "Roger Dingledine" <arma@xxxxxxx<mailto:arma@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 02:04:28PM +0000, Oskar Wendel wrote:
> Is there any chance for tor-onions mailing list to be available through
> Gmane? I read Tor lists with Gmane, as it's way more convenient to use
> a newsreader than to read lists with email, but the list is still not
> there...

This is fine with me.

To be clear, we have never done anything to interact with gmane. So
whatever they did for the other lists, they should do for this one.
If they want to.

(Maybe they have some form on their side where you request that they
follow a list?)

--Roger