Re: [tor-talk] The TOR's Metrics Resources

29.03.2016, 19:47 Milica ÄekiÄ:
> Hello!
>
> Could anyone support me with more TOR's metrics resources?
>
> Thanks.

Hi,

I'm not sure, what kind of resources you are looking for.

The metrics page itself provides data that has been used to generate the
graphs. [1]

If that is not what you are looking for you might just say what you
think is missing. Someone with more insight could help you out, then.

For the preferred way of spelling Tor, please refer to this FAQ entry [2].

Best regards,
Sebastian

[1]
https://metrics.torproject.org/?tag=cl&tag=rl&tag=br&tag=pt&tag=hs&tag=bw&tag=pf&tag=dv&type=dt&level=bs&level=ad&order=type