Re: [tor-talk] A Pluggable Transport based on i2p?

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017, at 17:19, Kevin wrote:
> I disagree.  In today's climate, speed matters.

Maybe for some use cases. If you're having a real time text
conversation, you need as many B/s as you can type (most likely 1-2
digits) and a multiple second latency is fine.

I first connected out to the world from my computer on a 2400bps modem
and got along just fine and had an absolutely amazing time. 33.6K was a
godsend and was more than functional for small documents. It doesn't fit
all modern use cases of the internet, but there are many things that are
more than sufficient on a very minimal connection.