Re: [tor-talk] Tor4

I've poor slow english and apologize for any possible inaccuracies. Who is
"shill"?

I mean the Tor has better design for secure data exchange at this moment,
and any "Talk" can be build on the onion at several days, even hours. It is
a surprise me almost complete absence of special (using onion address)
applications. Most famous the TorChat has last edited in 2012. Nobody needs
something or what?

I want to draw the community's attention to IPFS.io . This excellent
technology could be used for the new Tor. Obviously, she has a strong lack
of secrecy, for another hand for Tor would be very useful to get more
properties of P2P. It would be great to combine them. On RAM-fs can work
fast enough.

if I would be have a copy of the file from another Tor-user, I do not need
to go outside

--
www.andr.ru