[tor-talk] .onion alt-svc issues?

Hello everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has recently experienced issues with websites
offering .onion alternative services. We have a slightly old Tor Browser
ticket for "prioritizing" .onion alt-svc entries over non-.onions, but
in my testing I could not reproduce the described behavior. I am going
to close the ticket as worksforme if this isn't a bug anymore, as it was
probably solved between Firefox 60esr and 68esr.

If you can reliably reproduce it, please provide detailed steps (either
here or on the ticket) and I'll investigate it.

Thanks!
Matt