Re: [tor-talk] Mozilla's DNS over HTTPS does not complement Tor

Even if that option is enabled it is my understanding that a network administrator can still override your decision during a man in the middle attack well you can imagine how this is problematic. I run a local DNS resolver over Tor for my non-Tor traffic as I don’t trust Mozilla’s implementation.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy (they/them)

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile