Re: [tor-talk] Blur screen in TBB with fractional scaling

Daniel Gorbe:
> Hi!
>

> I recently installed Kali with Wayland support.
>
> I enabled fractional scaling because of hidpi monitor, using 150% scale.
>
> Im trying to setup TBB, but the screen is blur.
>
> The only firefox version i can setup properly is nightly.

Tor Browser is not based on Firefox Nightly but on Firefox 68 ESR. So,
if this feature is not even available in a Firefox release yet, it's no
surprise that Tor Browser does not have it. If it's not too invasive it
might be possible to backport. Thus, figuring out which Mozilla bug this
got fixed in could be a good next step towards Tor Browser support.

Georg