Re: Anecdote about blacklisting

Chris Palmer wrote:
> My exit node is blocked only by SORBS, out of 120+ blacklists:

Exactly the same thing for me. I asked for a delisting from SORBS 4
times in the last months.

You can read from the SORBS site that they are cooperating wuth an
effort called "DarkNet". This system will register the source IP address
of packets entering traps of otherwise unused IP blocks. My opinion is
that some user of the Tor network made a request for an address in one
of these IP blocks, which made the Tor exit node being tagged.

I will try to contact SORBS though their support system to see where it
can lead. They haven't been very cooperative in the past.

--
Philippe Gauthier <philippe.gauthier@xxxxxxxxx>