Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 20:58:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Ghali <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tor 0.1.0.6-rc is out

Please consider adding an configure option allowing the path to
libevent to be specified.

thanks!

matto

On Sat, 14 May 2005, Roger Dingledine wrote:

  This is the sixth release candidate for the 0.1.0.x series. This is an
  actual release candidate--it's going to be the final release if there
  are no bugs--we promise. :) We fixed the last known major problems:
  we don't use threading on netbsd now, and the new libevent 1.1 detects
  and disables the broken kqueue that ships with OS X 10.4.0.

  Libevent 1.1 also has __significant__ performance improvements if you're
  using poll or select. Try it, you'll like it.

  Please report any bugs, either in the installers or in Tor operation, so
  we can get it perfect for an actual release: http://bugs.noreply.org/tor

  http://tor.eff.org/download.html

--matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<darwin><
              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

----- End forwarded message -----