Re: os x kernel panics

I managed to grab a kernel panic off my machine tonight.  Annotated
panic.log attached.  The red is the gdb output from a remote debugger.

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 09:01:17PM -0400, phobos@xxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.3K bytes in 29 lines about:
: I've been doing some digging into the loose correlation of tor and osx
: kernel panics.  So far, it only happens on 10.3.x; that I know of.  If
: anyone has panic.log's they'd like to send me, i'm trying to get a feel
: for what's going on.
:
: The bulk of the work happens at kernel panic when I can do a remote gdb
: to the machine and figure out what the backtrace is telling me.
:
(snip)
: --
: phobos