Re: [off topic] Configuring an IP blind Apache server

It seesm like there should be a way to plub in privoxy or something,
but I can quite think how.  Any suggestions or pointers?

Wouldn't it just be easier to edit your httpd.conf to change the log format to *not* log the IP address?

eg : take out the %h (for the IP address)

LogFormat "%l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common

Complete docs :

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/logs.html#accesslog

Perhaps I'm missing something, but if all you want to do is have an Apache server that dosen't log what comes in, there are much easier ways than using Privoxy (et.al.) to do it.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein CISSP GCIA
Cleveland State University