Re: Tor 0.1.1.19-rc is out

Hi, nice work, that Vidalia tool seems to be a very good addition for
Tor, it keeps the overview and allows an easier way of setting up the
Tor configuration. However, where do I send feedback to? Will it do
sending it to this mailing list or should I send it directly to the
author?
The only thing I noticed was when starting up the server it checked
for port 443 on adress 0.0.0.0. although the config was set to a
dynamic dns adress. When I manually typed in the config infos into
Vidalia again for the server it checked for the correct IP and started up.

Sincerely,
Landorin

Roger Dingledine schrieb:
> On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 04:46:07AM -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
>> (As of this mail, the new win32 bundle isn't linked to yet -- I'm hoping
>> to start linking to the bundle that includes Vidalia rather than TorCP,
>> since TorCP will soon be obsolete.)
>>
>> http://tor.eff.org/download.html
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I just linked to the 0.0.4 release of the Vidalia/Privoxy/Tor bundle,
> for the new recommended Windows package. The bundle includes the latest
> Tor release (0.1.1.19-rc). Please grab it and let me know if it's broken.
> I hear Vidalia is way nicer than TorCP.
>
> I imagine the Vidalia authors would also be happy to hear feedback on
> what parts need the most work. And they would be even happier if somebody
> wants to help out with improving it, documenting it, and so on. :)
>
> Thanks!
> --Roger

- --
Accelerate cancer research with your PC:
http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/curecancer.html

GPG key ID: 4096R/E9FD5518