Re: Re[2]: TorPark mentioned on BoingBoing

Perhaps this has already been made clear to others, but it's becoming
more apparent to me that Torpark is an installer/configuration script.
IOW, there *is* no other source code unique to Torpark except the NSI
installation script. Perhaps when people download the tarball and see
only the NSI and an INI file, they think that they're being cheated
(i.e., where's the C/C++, python, java, or php code?)

Steve: Are you still interested in bundling FoxyProxy with Torpark?