Re: Recommendation for ISP in Germany?

Hi Lutz,

Lutz Horn wrote  on 11.05.2006 12:17:
> I'm especially interested in
> people's experience with virtual vs. dedicated servers.

I run a Tor server (roundabout) on a virtual server at Strato.
No problems occurred so far but i never exceeded the limit of available
RAM (128 MB fix assigned up to 256 MB "shared" with others) because the
Tor process never ran long enough to reach this limit.

In a forum i read that if the limit of 256 MB is exceeded processes will
be killed till the limit fall short of 128 MB.
I don't know what happens if the limit is exceeded repeatedly.

regards,
Jörg