Re: Some legal trouble with TOR in France

I remember reading that about JAP.

Given the recent enlightenments about the US National Security Agency's
illegal activities (gathering millions of telephone records from
average citizens, etc), what is the technical feasibility of the NSA or
other governmentt organizations establishing modified tor nodes/servers
which track activity and use?