Successful Tor Server Defense Letters

I'm interested in collecting letters to ISP, Law Enforcement,
Complainers, Whiners, and Google Groups Admins that have
successfully explained Tor to the other party.  I'd like to turn these
into a template, in the spirit of
http://tor.eff.org/eff/tor-dmca-response.html.en.  Google Groups
periodically pops up as a consistent complainer that causes the ISPs
great consternation.

There exists a page at
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorAbuseTemplates which
can serve as the collection point thus far.  Please sanitize your
submissions to remove personal details about your server and your ISP.

I'd post my own Abuse responses, but apparently they aren't very
successful.  I've been nullrouted, blacklisted, and "asked to leave"
ISPs for my exit servers.  I'm hoping others have had better
experiences.

Thanks!

--
Andrew