Re: censorship

One more problem .. how do I know if it's child porn unless I take a look, and then (whoops) .. I'm guilty too. Some dipass posted a link over on full-disclosure last month that was like this, and some discussion ensued about even trying to access it to see if our efforts in brow-beating the various ISPs involving in hosting it, the dns, etc. were met with cautious warnings about *US* being criminally liable for our efforts, no matter how well-intentioned they were.

Note that we *did* do exactly as advised by the law .. and sent emails to the FBI, CyberTipline, etc. -- all of which went unanswered. So we got the IPSs to yank them -- in about an hour of the community putting some effort into it.

~Mike.