Re: plausible deniability

Matej Kovacic wrote:
Hi,

Yes, once this is passed encrypting storage with a passphrase becomes a
pointless exercise in the UK unless you are prepared to spend time at
Her Majesty's pleasure in order to protect your data.

I thought plausible deniability feature of True Crypt is usable for repressive regimes like China only.

I think I was wrong.

bye, Matej

Individual. Welcome to freedom*.

*( "crime" not included.

Society. I do not take* illegal amphetamines.

*( except on mon, tue, wed, thu, fri, sat, sun

The society pretends to offer just laws. We pretend to obey.