Re: Modify circuit lifetime?

I'd certainly be interested in this as a feature, although it doesn't bother me to restart tor.

On 5/24/06, Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New circuits can be forced by manually selecting an exit (eg:
http://some.website.ROUTERNAME.exit)

Also .. the 10-minute lifetime dosen't apply to established sessions
(eg: SSH, IM, etc.)

I suppose you could also modify the client source, but why would you
want to?

~Mike.