Re: new TOR seems excessively chatty

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 01:16:10PM -0400, Freemor wrote:
> O.k. an ~20min log and a copy of the torrc file used in the creation of
> said log are now at:
>
> http://74.98.7.159:16012/Chatty_Tor.zip
>
> I hope it help.
> If you require more info.. please let me know

Thanks. This looks like two different bugs, triggered because dizum
has been down for the past 4 days. I've opened a flyspray entry on it:
http://bugs.noreply.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=422

In the mean time, can you downgrade to 0.1.1.26 and confirm that you
have the same problems there? You should probably back up your datadir
first to make sure it isn't lost when you downgrade.

Thanks!
--Roger