[ANNOUNCE] Tor Kit Live CD Update

I have updated the Tor Kit Live CD. The new URL is
http://fwks5nwum4hpjnin.onion/torkit.html . ISOs are seeding, sorry that I
cannot continue to seed the other ISOs :(

Changes:

- Blocking UDP packets for security.
- Better eye candy on boot up
- Tor / anonymity related bookmarks in Firefox / Konqueror
- Better documentation on implementation details
- Replaced all references of "torcd" and "torusb" with "Tor Kit" or "torkit".
- Probably many others, but I played with SVN enough I think the log is
lost :|

Note that SVN is available as well, see link in the torkit.html file.

Comments welcome!

--
Pat Double, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7