Re: Ideas on increasing the significance of tor

Michael_google gmail_Gersten wrote:

> The best I can conclude, from limited observations, is that CPU
> overhead is critical.

yep, at about 4500 KB/s the cpu running the tor main thread is loaded
with 100%. The other three cpus are left almost idle.

Mrtg motoring of my box clearly shows what's going on with throughput
and cpu load. Thus I'm bothering this mailing list with more enhanced
multithread capabilities, taking better advantage from multiple cores.

regards, Olaf