Re: hidden service maps

The idea of hidden services is that they are HIDDEN.
A map of hidden services defeats the entire point.

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Bradford X <bradfordx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maps and GIS-related stuff is a hobby of mine, and I think there are a
lot of good applications for google-maps-style stuff. Of course google
will happily turn any info they have on you over.

Does anything along the lines of gmaps exist in the tor network? Or a
viable alternative? There are some apps that could be strung together
to build such a beast, but I don't want to duplicate any effort.