Re: Quick question about TOR and use of SSL

Cool beans.  Thanks for the clarification.  You do raise one question in my mind.  I've been playing around with multiple OS's (i.e. Ubuntu 7.04, Windows XP and DSL) but I'm tied to Windows XP (I'm a contract developer and traditionally get paid for .Net work).  Obviously there are issues with IE, FireFox isn't much better unless you know what you're doing and the others have some _javascript_ issues.  All of that said, what kind of setup do you use and how does it provide you extra anonymity/security versus others?  On most sites, you just can't get by without some sort of use of cookies.  Of course, this too limits your ability towards privacy so I'm trying to create a best practice scnario for myself on a site-by-site basis.

Thanks,
Chris