Tor server for port 443

Can I get some feedback regarding the deployment of an exit node restricted to port 443?

My rationale is fairly simple, I believe in free speech and want to help make it available to everyone, especially those whose governments criminalize certain kinds of speech.  I am also aware of some of the weakness' of Tor such as the lack of end to end encryption when using nonsecure protocols.  My desire is to provide a communications mechanism that enforces end to end encryption.

Do any interested members of this list feel that such a restrictive exit node is worth the bother and helpful to the project?

Many thanks!