two experiments I've done with relays, feedback welcome :)

Hi, I'm experimenting two relay setups that might be interesting
(the first one more than the second), I'd like to receive comments
if you have time...

1) Tunneled TOR

Wiki page description
http://atrent.it/atrentwiki/doku.php?id=tunneled
(very draft, but the concept should be clear)

Status
https://torstatus.kgprog.com/router_detail.php?FP=1f92923d95bd4b2fcb9690ffa895460b1b5fed72

2) Portable TOR

Wiki page description
http://atrent.it/atrentwiki/doku.php?id=portable

Status
https://torstatus.kgprog.com/router_detail.php?FP=01b1b105e7191c0c737fbc9b41fc27efbc3b95e7
(alas, this one has "saw wave" performance because the process gets
periodically killed by my vps provider)

Thank you for your attention

--
The documentation is in Japanese.  Good luck.
		-- Rich $alz
---
Andrea Trentini  -  http://www.atrent.it
.Dipartimento di Informatica e Comunicazione
..Universita' degli Studi di Milano
...and on msn/googletalk/icq/skype/facebook/etc.
....(don't blame me if you can't contact me)
---
NetLAMPS [cerco collaboratori!] (http://www.netlamps.org)
Difesa dei Motociclisti (http://www.motocivismo.it)
Software Libero! (http://www.gnu.org - http://www.fsf.org)