Privoxy change?

I just upgraded my linux system to Mandriva 2009.1 and installed tor and tork
as usual.  I have tried to configure privoxy as in the past with a "forward-
socks4a/localhost:9050 ." added at the end of the config file.  When privoxy
starts, it produces:  Starting privoxy: May 08 11:52:50.191 b7d2a6c0 Error:
Ignoring unrecognized directive 'forward-socks4a/localhost:9050 .'

What exactly is the format of this line supposed to be?  Has privoxy changed
recently to render this nonfunctional?

praedor
--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our