Re: A tor error message prior to crash

Just great.  I have now tried the mandriva cooker libevent rpm and it produces
the crash as well as the 2009.1 libevent and the previous (updated version) of
2009.0 libevent.

I can no longer provide support to the tor network because my tor relay server
wont operate for more than an hour at a time AT BEST.

praedor

--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our