Re: Re: Bridges and China (new thread)

I am using the 3rd party http proxy now,and stop the proxy when tor  start-up successfully . So i can use tor now.

在 2010年5月27日 下午12:36,frank <for.tor.bridge@xxxxxxxxx>写道:
hi, andrew

##You will need an http proxy for doing GET requests to fetch the Tor directory,
##and you will need an https proxy for doing CONNECT requests to get to Tor relays.
##(It's fine if they're the same proxy.)
#HttpProxy IP:port
#HttpsProxy IP:port

my question:
why not put the tor directory server in https mode too?

sincerely,

frank
2010-05-27

sender: andrew
sending date: 2010-05-27 11:42:55
receiver: or-talk
cc:
subject: Re: Bridges and China (new thread)