Re: [tor-talk] Police was here - whats next?

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 09:46:29PM +0200, linuxhippy@xxxxxxxxx wrote 0.7K bytes in 19 lines about:
: I ran a tor exit node at that time, and I am confident somebody
: mis-used our tor exit node,
: as our WLAN is WPA2 encrypted.

This is likely.  You should talk to a lawyer first.  Julius of the CCC
is a fine first place to start for your country.  Likely you'll want a
signed statement from Tor saying we confirm this IP was hosting a tor
exit relay at the time in question.

There is sometimes a long time from when the police get the log
file from a site and get around to raiding houses looking for evidence.
Depending on your jurisdiction, the search warrant or active police case
will have the details of why your computers were taken.

Again, get a lawyer first.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B