Re: [tor-talk] unsubscribe me from mailing list

On 5/16/2012 1:37 AM, Roger Dingledine wrote:
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:31:22PM -0700, Jaime wrote:
I do not wish to continue receiving emails from you thank you

--Roger

Others' comments may have some merit about adding wording near the link similar to: "To subscribe or unsubscribe to Tor-Talk, click this link." That's common on many lists or in emails from newsletters, etc. Adding the wording might cut down on unnecessary posts.