Re: [tor-talk] Volunteer QA: The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance

Thus spake tagnaq (tagnaq@xxxxxxxxx):

> > To start, Runa will simply give interested people a url to a
> > release candidate
>
> Do you plan to create a mailing list for the 'interested people' that
> are going to test pre-release builds?

We briefly had a mailinglist, and then it got deleted due to concerns
over confusion and the wrong people subscribing to it.

Anyway, we've since decided that we'd prefer to have a specific
committed group of testers and also do some tracking on what platforms
are actually being tested regularly. Runa will manage everything via
direct email, especially to start.

--
Mike Perry