Re: [tor-talk] Website auto login <if anonimous>

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 08:50:57PM +0200, || ÎÎÎ ||   wrote:
> A user visits a site wants to log in, but to have an account you are
> NOT anonimous anymore..

You can try http://www.bugmenot.com/
which shares accounts for sites that require registration.

> What about a auto login if user is anonimous..
>
> I realise it might be one hell of a task to do such a thing
>
> Some kind of button, or plugin for browser and website CMS (like
> wordpress typo3  drupal joomla etc.)
>
> Can it be done to block everyone who is not anonimised but give true
> anonimous connects FULL access to a site.

If the site runs on a Tor hidden service
then only Tor users can get to it.
Whether they are truly anonymous depends on
their own diligence in configuring and using their system.