Re: [tor-talk] Torbutton-birdy version 0.0.2

On 05/25/2012 08:24 PM, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> I'm pleased to say that Sukhbir, tanaq, and I are making progress on
> Torbutton-birdy, the Torbutton like plugin for Thunderbird.

I would recommend the following settings to use English reply headers in
the mail to hide personal language preferences of the user:

 mailnews.reply_header_authorwrote 	%s wrote
 mailnews.reply_header_ondate 	        On %s
 mailnews.reply_header_locale 	        en-US

 mailnews.reply_header_originalmessage