Re: [tor-talk] How do I use TorTalk mailing list?

On 23.05.2013 13:25, Nathan Suchy wrote:
> I figured out I can post topics but how do I reply to one? Also for a note
> my messages are sent to me in a digist so if that affects it let me know...

You use mailing lists like email. Just hit "reply" and write your reply.
Many email clients also show a "Reply list" button.

Digest mode is not really useful when you want to participate in
discussions, as replying to digests destroys the threading.

You can also browse the archives at
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/ . Click the email
address on top of a thread to reply. Hopefully your system has a
properly configured mail client so it should not destroy the threading
and insert your answer properly.

Hope this helps!
--
Moritz Bartl