Re: [tor-talk] WebGL forbidden in NoScript but Flash is not?

On Wed, 08 May 2013 10:57:29 +0200
Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's more about unlinkability being one of the required properties for
> anonymity. You don't want anyone to be able to link earlier sessions to
> future sessions.

A number of videos on youtube require login to confirm age and all
require login to post comments.  If i get an account it means my
sessions are linkable.  Other sites have the same sort of policy.

Would it be advisable to setup a small pool of random logins that Tor users could share?

Likely it is against Google's and every site's terms of service or at
least their business models, but the moral need for anonymity overrides
such considerations.  I suspect the bigggest risk is some idiot posting
hate or legally actionable material and getting the accounts banned.