[tor-talk] DNS provider that does not hijack failures

Hi all,
just setup my tor node and got the following log entries after a few minutes:

May 30 22:37:26 home Tor[3107]: Your DNS provider gave an answer for "skwpnmuq.com", which is not supposed to exist. Apparently they are hijacking DNS failures. Trying to correct for this. We've noticed 1 possibly bad address so far.
May 30 22:37:26 home Tor[3107]: Your DNS provider has given "67.215.65.132" as an answer for 8 different invalid addresses. Apparently they are hijacking DNS failures. I'll try to correct for this by treating future occurrences of "67.215.65.132" as 'not found'.

We use OpenDNS on our network, and I know they provide an info page if someone attempts to browse to a non-existant address. This isn't a big issue normally, but I can see how it's a problem with Tor. Thus, I'd like to use a different DNS service for my node and just put this in my resolv.conf to fix this.
However, I'm not sure about which DNS provider would be best here, so any help with that would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks,
Robin.