[tor-talk] I'm creating a Tor Non-Exit Node,

Hey Guys,

I use the Tor Network a lot (i admit that sometimes i use it for bulk
downloading, but i don't use it for piracy) and because of my usage I want
to give back but I don't have a lot of money so I am creating a high speed
Tor Non-Exit Node. The hosting provider is called DigitalOcean (
https://www.digitalocean.com). I am going to set it up tomorrow morning. It
should get speeds of 1GBPS (I am limiting the rate to 100MBPS). My VPS will
get around 3TB of bandwidth but I will be limiting the total monthly
bandwidth to 2.5TB. Wish me luck with my project :-)