Re: [tor-talk] Unimportant Error in FAQ

Hello everyone!
I'm not sure where to submit unimportant errors in the docs.

Anyways, I noticed that there is an error in the FAQ. https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#DistributingTor It says "Most people who ask us this question don't want to distribute just the Tor software, though. They want to distribute the Tor Browser <https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en>. This includes Mozilla Aurora <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-aurora.html> and Vidalia <https://www.torproject.org/projects/vidalia.html.en>." Since version 3.x of TBB Vidalia has not been included.

Thats my unimportant error in the docs.
Keep up the hard work on the important errors!