[tor-talk] darkweb-everywhere - was: Using HTTPS Everywhere to redirect to .onion

darkweb-everywhere

"HTTPS Everywhere rulesets for hidden services and eepsites."

https://github.com/chris-barry/darkweb-everywhere

Just sharing it, because I thought it's an interesting follow up to
our previous discussion "Using HTTPS Everywhere to redirect to .onion"
here on tor-talk. I haven't looked closer into that project.

fortasse: