Re: [tor-talk] Meeting Snowden in Princeton

> Also they weren't even attacking the dirauths, they were ignorantly trying to
> perform a Sibyl attack, which the existence of dirauths makes impossible.

I want to reiterate and emphasize this point. Had Lizard Squad attacked i2p
instead, the attack would've succeeded and there would've been nobody even able
to notice it had happened, because i2p doesn't use dirauths and so is vulnerable
to network sibyls (as stated in their own documentation).