Re: [tor-talk] Fw: German University signs up 24 tor relays

Tor ethics board response is as follows:

Obviously they're just members of the patriarchy who want to harass women
on the internet, they just need to listen and believe this woman's
experience, everyone knows that neither women or government institutions
ever do anything immoral. The tor network should be a save space for all
sorts of people, and we should be more inclusive and treat everyone with
equity, and be respectful of a diversity of opinions on privacy and
technology. Should anyone criticize tor or women on the internet, they are
clearly bad people and deserve no concern from us, because they are on the
wrong side of history.

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/solidarity-against-online-harassment