Re: [tor-talk] Protest Blocking Tor via CloudFlare

On 05/17/2015 08:26 AM, carlo von lynX wrote:
>>> https://pad.okfn.org/p/cloudflare-tor
>> You apparently don't know the difference between
>> 'needs a captcha solved' and 'can't be accessed at all'.
> To those who do not allow Google or Cloudflare execution of
> any proprietary Javascript on their machines it makes
> no difference.

I agree.

Cloudflare offers to whitelist IPs via its API. I think after years of
trying to convince Cloudflare to deal with Tor IPs differently, we
should have a Tor whitelister that you can run periodically, as cron job
and as Wordpress plugin, so Tor-friendly sites can at least address this
problem.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/