Re: [tor-talk] Making a Site Available as both a Hidden Service and on the www - thoughts?

Ben,

No, because, as I've said. Your deployment of www-front induces the
same design choices. A HS-front is nothing more than a gloriously
encrypted version of the www-front. Same challenges as www-front but
more resources, more computation, more headers, more proxying, more
concern for latency and keep alives. More of everything. It's not hard
bro. If you set up a www-front you'll need to reinvestigate every part
during the HS deployement. So all I'm saying is you're over thinking
this. *Any* webmaster would be able to look at in such terms. So
really the deciding factor for all of your 'challenges' is do you want
to hide the origin server for HS. Because that is what determines the
rest of the deployment complexity. All you've currently considered is
learning-by-example. You don't successfully deploy by-example.

--leeroy